Following a night in Nairobi to relax and enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant, depart early in the morning on safari to Masai Mara. From the open plains of Masai Mara, the shimmery pink waters of Lake Nakuru and the swamps of Amboseli, this safari takes in three of the most picturesque regions in Kenya. It also provides the perfect opportunity to spot the Big-5 and to capture some diverse scenery.
Nairobi: 1 night >> Masai Mara: 2 nights >> Lake Nakuru: 1 night >>Amboseli: 2 night >> Nairobi – Fly out
Accommodation on Tour
This safari uses 3 star lodges. On occasion it may be necessary to use alternative accommodation due to local availability and road conditions.
Meals on Tour
Prices include breakfast in Nairobi; breakfast, lunch and dinner on safari; breakfast and dinner in Mombasa or all-inclusive if you are booked on an all-inclusive package.
Escorted by an English driver/guide from departure from Nairobi to the End. Extensions are not escorted but assistance is provided by our local representative.
Contract rates are subject to change by season with the seasons for 2016 being:
- Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December to 1 January 2017
- High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun, 1 November to 21 December 2016.
- Low Season – 1 April to 15 June 2016.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Nairobi – Kenya|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 1 hour before the depature.|
|INCLUDED||Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a modern safari van (with seven window seats) with an English speaking driver-guide on private basis.
All Transfers in Nairobi
Extra lunch at the carnivore Restaurant
Meals and accommodation as specified
All park fees and government taxes
2 bottles of Half litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
|NOT INCLUDED||Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- The quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- Minimum Number of Guests is two
- In case of Beach extension/or Tanzania safari extension request for a quote
- Child rate 3 to 11 years is 50% of the Adult Rate
- Holiday Surcharge (Easter 25, 26, 27 & 28 March 2016 | Christmas 24, 25, 26, 31 December, 2016 and 1 January, 2017) is not included but can be provided on request.
|Groupsize||1, 2, 4, 6|
Day 1: Nairobi
Overnight Fairview hotel on bed and breakfast basis.