Seasonal Set Departure Safari – Depart EVERY Saturday (January to March)
Guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people!!
This safari is aimed at the calving season when the massive herds of wildebeest arrive in the Southern most point of their migration over February and March. This is without a doubt one of the best times for you to witness this extraordinary spectacle when the herds find themselves on the vast open plains of the southern Serengeti and Ndutu plains. Here over 8 000 calves are born per day. With the Calving Season Safari travel in custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travellers per vehicle, all with window seats. Travelling for 8-days, the safari includes meals, accommodation, park entry fees and visit to Lake Manyaya, Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Concervation Area & Ngorongoro Crater.
|Day 1||Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi|
|Day 2||Moshi to Lake Manyara|
|Day 3||Lake Manyara to Serengeti|
|Day 5||Serengeti to the Ngorongoro Concervation Area|
|Day 6||Ngorongoro Concervation Area|
|Day 7||Ngorongoro Crater|
|Day 8||Transfer to airport|
ADDITIONAL SAFARI INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE THESE IS SHARING SAFARI DEPARTURES WHICH IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN AND REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our local office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour
All pricing is in US Dollars. Arrivals and Departures are from Kilimanjaro Airport. Prices do not include international airfare. All itineraries and prices are subject to change.