Set Departure Safari – Depart EVERY Friday
Guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people!!
This safari features all of the popular Northern Circuit game parks. This safari departs EVERY Friday with special discounted offers during the April and May departures. With the Best of Tanzania Safari travel in custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats. Traveling for 8- days, the safari includes meals, accommodation, park entry fees and visit to Lake Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater.
|Day 1||Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi|
|Day 2||Moshi to Lake Manyara|
|Day 3||Lake Manyara to Serengeti|
|Day 6||Serengeti / Ngorongoro Crater|
|Day 7||Ngorongoro Crater|
|Day 8||Transfer to airport|
ADDITIONAL SAFARI INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE THESE IS SHARING SAFARI DEPARTURES WHICH IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN AND REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our local office in Moshi
Excluded from the price
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour
All pricing is in US Dollars. Arrivals and Departures are from Kilimanjaro Airport. Prices do not include international airfare. All itineraries and prices are subject to change.