Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
Unbeatable Migration Special
From the bright lights of Nairobi to the vast plains of the Maasai Mara, this tour is a tantalising whirlwind of wildlife, culture and natural beauty, from the famous Maasai Mara, the setting for the great migration, the foreground to Mt. Kilimanjaro, not only will you have a chance to see big game in the parks, you will get up close to giraffes and elephants for the ultimate African encounter.
- Balloon Ride In Maasai Mara
- Cresent Island visit in Naivasha
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a Safari Mini Van with a pop up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Hot Lunch at the carnivore restaurant on way to Amboseli
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Picnic lunch or hot lunch in Amboseli on last day depending on departure flight
- Meals and accommodation as specified – Full board on safari and Bed and Breakfast in Nairobi
- All park fees/Entrances and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Covid -19 test
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.
- If clients will need a Covid Test it will be done at a cost of 125$ per person at a local hospital