Unbeatable Migration Special
From the bright lights of Nairobi to the vast plains of the Maasai Mara, this tour is a tantalising whirlwind of wildlife, culture and natural beauty, from the famous Maasai Mara, the setting for the great migration, the foreground to Mt. Kilimanjaro, not only will you have a chance to see big game in the parks, you will get up close to giraffes and elephants for the ultimate African encounter.
- Balloon Ride In Maasai Mara
- Cresent Island visit in Naivasha
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a Safari Mini Van with a pop up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Hot Lunch at the carnivore restaurant on way to Amboseli
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Picnic lunch or hot lunch in Amboseli on last day depending on departure flight
- Meals and accommodation as specified – Full board on safari and Bed and Breakfast in Nairobi
- All park fees/Entrances and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Covid -19 test
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.
- If clients will need a Covid Test it will be done at a cost of 125$ per person at a local hospital