Scenenic Rift Valley safari
Visit the Great Rift Valley for its stunning vistas, panoramic & breathtaking views. Experience an excellent wildlife-rich Maasai Mara, cultural and stunning landscapes. Watch the African “Big Five” animals – elephants, rhinos, buffalos, lions, leopards etc. Visit Great Rift Valley Lake Nakuru ornithological paradise, and The Mzima springs of Tsavo. Explore the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro/Amboseli and huge Elephants sightings. Expert local driver-guide dedicated and attentive to your needs throughout the safari.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a 4×4 Landcruiser (Luxury) or safari minivan (Mid Range & Budget) on private basis
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Flying doctor’s emergency evacuation cover
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.