Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
Kilimanjaro Trek to Rongai; 7 Day Route
7 day climb from $2,013 per person
Children younger than 15 years of age qualify for a 30% discount.
The Rongai route begins on the northern side of the mountain and is the least travelled route. It is a long drive to the starting point but you are rewarded by fantastic views and the likelihood that you will be the only climbers around. If you take this route up the mountain you are obliged to descend via the Marangu Route that is the most popular and well-used route. Stay in tents.
- 1 Person rate (private climb) is based on a single climber with his/her mountain crew
- 11th Person rate – every 11th person in a group will qualify for this discounted rate (In order to qualify for this rate people need to book together as a group).
All climbing rates quoted are based on a per person rate.
- Two nights’ accommodation at the Springlands Hotel in Moshi (before and after the climb)
- First night includes breakfast
- Return transportation from Moshi to/from the starting/finishing point on the mountain
- Airport transfers (JRO)
- Qualified guides with mountain crew
- National park fees
- Tents and sleeping mattresses
- Cutlery / Crockery / Eating utensils
- Mess tent (for dining) / Mini camping chairs / Tables / Candles
- Rescue fees
- Pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Guides, porters, cook, waiter salaries
- Boiled water on the mountain
- All meals on the mountain (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Guides, porters, waiter, cook accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
- Single rooms supplement at Springlands Hotel (except on the 1-person rate)
- Guides, Porters, Cook & Waiters tips
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb
- Items of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- Emergency oxygen