Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
Out of Africa Kenya Safari
9 days from $3,338 per person
Limited to 6 guests
This 9 Day Kenya Safari is a short duration fly-in safari focusing on three of the top Kenya safari parks – Samburu National Reserve, Masai Mara and Amboseli National Park. Retire at night to elegant tented camps which provide exquisite personalized service, first rate game viewing and refined cuisine during your Kenya luxury safari. Travel by air and see scenic landscapes as you save precious time between safari locations and enjoy some added special experiences.
Flying Safari Includes
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Round trip Airfare Nairobi/Samburu/Masai Mara/Amboseli/ Nairobi
- Shared transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- All meet and greet services
Flying Safari Excludes
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Domestic flights luggage limit is 15kg inclusive of hand luggage
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in KENYA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.