Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
Magical Kenya Safari
11 days from $2,589 per person
Limited to 6 guests
Vehicle: Seater 4×4 Land Cruiser.
Meals: as indicated on itinerary at a glance
The 11 Days Kenya Highlights Safari showcases the very best wildlife, cultural, beach encounters and the rift valley experiences. This is a showcase of Kenya as a top tourist destination by taking you to the very best destinations highlights within the Kenyan borders.
- Meet and greet with assistance at the airport or hotel
- Transport whilst on safari in 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari as in the itinerary.
- Transfer upon arrival and departure.
- All national park fees and government taxes.
- Lunch at safari park on way to Mt Kenya from Amboseli
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Flying doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All drivers allowances
- Complimentary drinking water while on the Safari.
- International Flights/Local flights.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service .
- Items of a personal nature i.e. laundry, phone calls and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in KENYA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.