Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
Kilimanjaro Trek to Lemosho 7-Day Route
7 days Climb from $2,013 per person
Upto 10 guests per group.
Lemosho glades route: an unspoilt, remote little used and beautiful way up to the Shira Plateau. It can either be used to gain the western Breach route or followed by the Kibo south circuit to gain the easier Barafu route. The route is one of the few where groups are accompanied by an armed ranger as the forest around the Lemosho glades.
- Two nights accommodation at the Springlands Hotel in Moshi (before and after the climb)
- First night includes breakfast
- Return transportation from Moshi to/from the starting/finishing point on the mountain
- Airport transfers
- Qualified guides with mountain crew
- National park fees
- Tents and sleeping mattresses
- Cutlery / Crockery / Eating utensils
- Mess tent (for dining) / Mini camping chairs / Tables / Candles
- Rescue fees
- Pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Guides, porters, cook, waiter salaries
- Boiled water on the mountain
- All meals on the mountain (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Guides, porters, waiter, cook accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
- Single rooms supplement at Springlands Hotel (except on the 1 person rate)
- Guides, Porters, Cook & Waiters tips
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb
- Items of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- Emergency oxygen
- 1 Person rate (private climb) is based on a single climber with his/her mountain crew
- 11th Person rate – every 11th person in a group will qualify for this discounted rate (In order to qualify for this rate people need to book together as a group).
- All climbing rates quoted are based on a per person rate.