KENYA ODYSSEY SAFARI
9 days from $1,347 per person
Limited to 6 guests
From the bright lights of Nairobi to the vast plains of the Maasai Mara, this trip is a tantalising whirlwind of wildlife, culture and natural beauty. Enjoy unlimited game drives, spot rare birdlife and keep a look out for the Big 5 as you take in the unparalleled Highlights of Kenya.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a Safari Minivan
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Extra lunch at the carnivore Restaurant on the last day
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- Day room use on the last day at the Four points by Sheraton Hotel
- All park fees and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in KENYA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.