KENYA HIGHTLIGHTS SAFARI
5 days from $1590
Highlights: Nairobi, Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli
Accommodations: Luxury Lodges, Tented camps.
Type of Safari: Wildlife safari, Nature.
Following a night in Nairobi to relax and enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant, depart early in the morning on safari to Masai Mara. From the open plains of Maasai Mara, the shimmery pink waters of Lake Nakuru and the swamps of Amboseli, this safari takes in three of the most picturesque regions in Kenya. It also provides the perfect opportunity to spot the Big-5 and to capture some diverse scenery.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a 4×4 Land cruiser
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Extra lunch at the carnivore Restaurant on the last day
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.