Kenya Group safari
Lake Naivasha, Maasai Mara, Mombasa, 5 Star hotels/lodges.
Wildlife safari, Nature, Beach
Visit the Great Rift Valley for its stunning vistas, panoramic & breathtaking views. Experience an excellent wildlife-rich Maasai Mara, cultural and stunning landscapes. Explore the crescent Island on foot. After the safari fly to Mombasa for 4 nights to soak and relax in a quite, serene beach hotel.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in 4×4 Safari Landcruiser with a photographic pop up roof
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Lunch at Tamambo Restaurant & Four Points Sheraton on the last day
- Excursion in Nairobi & Mombasa
- All Transfers in Nairobi & Mombasa
- Return flight Nairobi/Mombasa
- Meals and accommodation as specified – Full board on safari and Half board on the beach
- All park fees/Entrances and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.