Bush to Beach Safari – Kenya
Visit the Great Rift Valley for its stunning vistas, panoramic & breathtaking views. Experience an excellent wildlife-rich Maasai Mara, cultural and stunning landscapes. Watch the African “Big Five” animals – elephants, rhinos, buffalos, lions, leopards etc. Visit Lake Elementaita ornithological paradise with an Expert local driver-guide dedicated and attentive to your needs throughout the safari.
- Extra Nights at Hemmingways Nairobi
- Single room supplement at Hemminways Nairobi
- Hot air balloon in the Mara
- Maasai Village visit
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- One way flight Nairobi Wilson Airport to Maasai Mara Kichwa Tembo airstrip
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in 4×4 Safari Landcruiser with a photographic pop up roof
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Lunch at carnivore restaurant
- Return flight from Nairobi/Mombasa/Nairobi
- All Transfers in Nairobi & Mombasa
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees/Entrances and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.