Bush & Beach Family Safari
Embark on a scenic rail journey as you’re whisked through the countryside from Kenya’s tropical coast to the heart of its wildlife-rich national parks. See hundreds-strong elephant herds in Amboseli and discover the wilds of Tsavo West, then return to the beach where you can unwind on soft white sands. This innovative itinerary offers a real Out of Africa experience.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a 4×4 Land cruiser
- Services of a Professional English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Transfers in Mombasa
- First class train tickets Mombasa/Emali & Mtito Andei/Mombasa
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Flying doctor’s emergency rescue cover while on safari
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft-sided bags on safaris.