Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
7 Days to Ruaha, Mikumi and Udzungwa National park
Scenery and Hiking
Walking safari and waterfalls.
1. Dar Es Salaam to Mikumi
2. Sanje waterfalls, Udzungwa National Park
3. To Ruaha National Park
4. Ruaha Natioanl Park
5. Walking Safari in Ruaha National Park
6. Depart for Mikumi National Park
✓ Meet and greet with assitance at the airport or hotel
✓ Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
✓ Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing.
✓ Medical evacuation Insurance (Flying Doctors)
✓ Accomodation whilst on safari.
✓ Activities as mentioned on day by day section.
✓ All park entrance fees and goverment taxes as per the itinerary.
✓ Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
✓ Complimentary drinking water in your vehicle whilst on safari.
• Flights and Visa’s.
• Accommodations before and after safari.
• Travel Insurance.
• Vaccinations/Covid Tests
• Meals not mentioned (as inidctaed in per day by day)
• Items of a personal nature i.e, telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
• Change in itinerary.
• Increase in government taxes, park fees that is beyond our control.
• Activities not mentioned in the package.
• We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
• Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
• Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
• All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
• Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
• Passengers arriving in TANZANIA will be asked to present a valid Yellow