Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
7 Days Tanzania in Style
Highlights: Lake Manyara N. Park, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti N. Park,
Departure : 2021
Budget: Midrange with Optional upgrades
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing.
- All inclusive Accomodation whilst on safari.
- All park entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- All games drives for detailed in the itinerary.
- Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and
- Government taxes.
- Complimentary drinking water and soft drinks whilst on safari
- Local Flights (advised separetely)
- Accommodation after the safari.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service.
- Some imported drinks are not included.
- Change in itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the package.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant and depart early in the morning on safari to the Ol pajeta Conservancy.
Kenya has long been delivering safe and rewarding yoga safaris in world-renowned Big 5 game reserves as well as beach holidays on the country’s dazzling coastline and Indian Ocean islands.