Limited to 6 guests
7 DAYS RWANDA PRIMATE EXPERIENCE
7 days from $2,405 per person
Limited to 6 guests
Vehicle : 1 x 5 /7-Seater 4×4 Land Cruiser.
Starts : Kigali
Ends : Kigali
Meals : as indicated on itinerary at a glance
- Airport transfers and assistance
- Accommodations in Kigali on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation at Lodge /hotel on Full board basis
- City Tour of Kigali
- Private transport in a 4×4 Land cruiser
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- One Chimpanzee trek permit per person (Cost included)
- Visit the Iby’iwacu cultural village
- Emergency Evacuation Cover
- Visit the King’s Museum
- Visit the twin Lakes Ruhondo and Bulera
- Bottled drinking water while trekking and in vehicle
- All taxes on the services quoted above
- One gorilla permit per person per trek
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- International, regional and local Airfares.
- Airport taxes.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
Ruhengeri/Nyungwe areas is located at 2100 – 2950 meters above sea level and is chilly early morning and evening. While trekking, it can rain unexpectedly, hence waterproof clothing is a good essential including zip lock bags for cameras and film. You will also need boots that can cope with some mud
Gorilla permits are only confirmed upon payment of deposit. The total amount is payable 60 days before the travel dates. (Non-refundable).
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in RWANDA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.