Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
6 Days yoga safari – Kenya
Wondering if it’s a good idea to take a yoga safari in Africa? Kenya has long been delivering safe and rewarding yoga safaris in world-renowned Big 5 game reserves as well as beach holidays on the country’s dazzling coastline and Indian Ocean islands. And let’s not forget that this East African country is also home to the greatest wildlife spectacle of them all – the Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be on a 4×4 Safari Land cruiser on private basis
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Flying Doctors (AMREF) Emergency evacuation cover
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- Yoga exercises in early morning before departure
- Hot lunch at a local restaurant on the last day.
- All park fees and government taxes
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.