5 days Explore Best of North Tanzania
Highlights: Arusha, Serengeti N. Park, Ngorongoro crater
Departure: March 2020
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing.
- All transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Full Board Accomodation whilst on safari.
- One night in Arusha on bed and breakfast.
- All park entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- All games drives for detailed in the itinerary.
- Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and
- Government taxes.
- Complimentary drinking water whilst on safari
- Lunches and Dinners in Arusha hotel.
- Accommodation after the safari.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the package.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant and depart early in the morning on safari to the Ol pajeta Conservancy.
Kenya has long been delivering safe and rewarding yoga safaris in world-renowned Big 5 game reserves as well as beach holidays on the country’s dazzling coastline and Indian Ocean islands.