4 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TREKKING
4 days from $2,245 per person
Limited to 6 guests
Destinations: Entebbe, Bwindi impenetrable National Park
Activities: Gorilla trekking
- Accommodation in the mentioned lodges
- An experienced English speaking Safari Guide
- Transportation in 4*4 safari Vehicle.
- Flight charges from Entebbe to Kihihiand back.
- Transportation to and fro the areas indicated.
- Fuel and meals as indicated on respective days.
- Game drive fees and all activities indicated in the itinerary.
- All Entrance Fees and relevant government Tax.
- 1 Gorilla trekking permit per person in Bwindi impenetrable national park.
- Mineral Water on the entire Safari.
- Administration fees.
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- International, regional and local Airfares.
- Airport taxes.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
Notes on Gorilla tracking
- Gorilla trekking is a strenuous activity and one should be physically fit to enjoy this tour.
- Minimum gorilla tracking age is 15 years.
- Minimum chimpanzee tracking age is 12 years
- Anyone with signs of communicable diseases will NOT be allowed to track.
- While possession of a gorilla permit is a guarantee of trekking and sighting the gorillas, the quality of the gorilla trekking cannot be guaranteed.
- Maximum time allowed with the gorillas will NOT exceed ONE hour.
We strongly recommend the following
- Rain poncho (lightweight)
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Waterproof trousers
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Leather gardening -type gloves
- Insect repellent and any necessary medications must be brought by you either from your home town or Kampala.
- Still Cameras and Camcorders are allowed, but bring batteries and film from your home town or Kampala.
Bwindi area is located at 1160 – 2607 meters above sea level and is chilly early morning and evening. While trekking, it can rain unexpectedly, hence waterproof clothing is a good essential including zip lock bags for cameras and film. You will also need boots that can cope with some mud
Kindly note that to book Gorilla permits is subject to availability and payment. For cases of lack of availability in a requested Gorilla group, we shall suggest an alternative and communicate any changes in the program.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in UGANDA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.