3 Days, 2 Nights Maasai Mara
3 days from $689 per person
Limited to 6 guests
Visit the Great Rift Valley for its stunning vistas, panoramic & breathtaking views. Experience an excellent wildlife-rich Maasai Mara, cultural and stunning landscapes. Watch the African “Big Five” animals – elephants, rhinos, buffalos, lions, leopards etc. An expert local driver-guide is dedicated and attentive to your needs throughout the safari.
- Meet and greet with assistance at the airport or hotel
- Transport whilst on safari in 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari as in the itinerary.
- Transfer upon arrival and departure.
- All national park fees and government taxes.
- Lunch at carnivore restaurant on the last day
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Flying doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All drivers allowances
- Complimentary drinking water while on the Safari.
- International Flights/Local flights.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service .
- Items of a personal nature i.e. laundry, phone calls and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in KENYA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.