Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
Kenya & Tanzania Adventure
16 Days Best of Kenya to Tanzania Photo Safari
16 days from $ 5,220 per person
NB: Photography (filming) permits attract an extra per person per day in Tanzania parks and is subject to availability at the Parks Authority discretion. We must write to the Authorities in advance to get the permits. The filming permits includes offroad driving.
Normal photography is allowed (no offroad drives). Drones are strictly probihited.
- Meet and greet with assistance at the airport or hotel
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guides.
- Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Transfers upon arrival in Nairobi.
- Transfers in Arusha – Tanzania
- Cultural visit in Masai mara with overnight stay at a local homestay
- Visit to the ‘Hadzabe’ (hunter-gatherer bushmen) at Lake Eyasi
- Visit to lake Eyasi in Tanzania with a visit to the local Nilotic-speaking Datoga tribe
- All park entrance fees and goverment taxes as per the itinerary.
- Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Emergency medical evacuation cover
- Complimentary drinking water in your vehicle whilst on safari.
- Flights/ Visa’s
- Room upgrades
- Tipping for the guides.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the package.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in TANZANIA will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.