10 DAYS YOGA SAFARI PACKAGE
Following a night in Nairobi to relax and enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant, depart early in the morning on safari to the Olpajeta Conservancy. Best of Kenya yoga safari is one of the most popular safaris in Kenya, where lodges are stylish, guides are knowledgeable and scenery extraordinary. From gerenuk browsing vertically in the ol pajeta, to the resident hippos of the Mara River, this is an exhilarating safari.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a 4×4 Safari Land cruiser on private basis
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Flying Doctors (AMREF) Emergency evacuation cover
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- Visit to the Rhino/chimpanzee sanctuaries in Ol pajeta conservancy
- 1-night accommodation at Aberdare country club in the Aberdares
- Hot lunch at a local restaurant on the last day.
- All park fees and government taxes
- 2 bottles of ½ litre mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.