Enjoy free time to relax on the beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the clear, warm waters.
7 Days – Refreshing Yoga safari in Tanzania
7 days from $ 2,280 per person
Enjoy this famous wildlife safari of Tanzania combined with a yoga retreat. African Adventure Specialists will take you to the best spots in Tanzania to experience the best of it. And in between, you’ll get to enjoy a fruitful yoga session with a yoga instructors. Traverse Tanzania’s best-protected areas for Big Five viewing, from big herds of elephants in Tarangire, tree climbing lions of Lake Manyara, big cats and spectacular wildebeest migration in Serengeti, to the rare rhinos in Ngorongoro. If you’re a wildlife and nature enthusiast at heart, plus looking for a yoga retreat, then this trip is definitely one you don’t want to miss!
Starting point and ending point: Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
Starting date: March 18
Yoga session: Morning before starting the day and every evening after game drive, you enjoy a 1.5hrs yoga session with an instructor. Depending with the day’s activity, the timings and duration of a yoga session will vary.
Languages: English speaking instructor and driver guide.
- Meet and greet with assitance at the airport or hotel
- Transport whilst on safari in 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari as in the itinerary.
- Transfer upon arrival and departure.
- All national park fees and government taxes.
- 2 Yoga sessions per day on safari.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- An English speaking Yoga instructor.
- Emergency medical evacuation cover
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary drinking water while on the Safari.
- International flights.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service .
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Laundry, soft drinks and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Accommodation after the safari.
- Yoga mats
- Change in itinerary.
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris as our vehicles have limited luggage space.
- Bring your own yoga mat.
- All the passengers must have identification card/passport with them for any internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in tanzania will be asked to present a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate. Please check with us if you are exempted.
Yoga for all levels
From beginner to advanced. Your instructor will teach sequences which challenge the body, in order to build strength, and safely gain flexibility and mobility. Each session will be different, depending on our daily schedule, how people’s bodies are feeling and the time of day. The mornings may be a more invigorating practice while the sun rises over our safari bungalows, while the afternoon practice may be more restorative and healing poses, which allow our bodies to relax after a long day of watching wildebeest migrate and elephants play. No yoga experience is necessary. Yoga sessions will be tailored so that each person can feel challenged, motivated and rejuvenated.
Meditation for all levels
Guided meditation directs our thoughts on a subject, in order to let go of nagging, every day distractions. This will be the perfect way to start a beautiful day in tanzania. Meditation sessions will honor the incredible beauty of the landscape around us, putting us in the perfect mindset to relax and enjoy the day’s schedule.
Yoga and meditation sessions will be taught by a experienced certified vinyasa yoga instructor.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for park fees and government taxes