Where to go, what to do while in Kenya.
MOMBASA MARINE NATIONAL PARK
Established in 1986, the Mombasa Marine National Park is the most visited and popular marine park in the region. The park is situated in the famous Mombasa city along the Kenyan coast of the Indian Ocean. It is characterized by white beaches, coral gardens, mangrove forest and different varieties of prolific marine life.
- The Indian Ocean, its coast and amazing beaches
- Marine life; Includes crabs, corals, sea urchins, jellyfish, sea stars, and sea cucumbers
- Different varieties of coral species such as Acropora and Porites
- Fort Jesus
- Nature walks along the sandy beaches
- Sea diving
- Water sports such as snorkeling
- Water skiing
How To Get There
Access is by road via the Malindi-Mombasa road. The Mombasa international airport is fully operational for those keen on getting there in 45 minutes!