Open from: 7th December, 2020
Deadline for submission: 15th December, 2020
Position: Senior Tours Consultant – East Africa
- O’ Level Certificate of Education.
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management /Travel operations/ Tour Guiding from Kenya Utalii College.
- Demonstrable experience as a Tour Consultant, with expertise in local and international travel arrangements.
A knack for delivering multiple outputs within tight turnaround times as needed.
Capacity to deliver commendable services that surpass clients’ expectations.
Computer literate with exceptional desktop research and professional writing skills
- Ticketing is an added advantage
Extensive Knowledge of Madagascar is an added advantage
Proficiency in Spanish or either Germany/french both written and spoken
• At least 3 years hands on working experience handling tour consultant duties in a busy Tours & Travel company.
The Tour consultant main duties will be;